Where do I Park?
See parking map. Please follow parking volunteer’s instructions.
Who do I ask for help?
Any volunteer (in volunteer vest).
What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
Report it to the ER personnel. There is a ER station at start/finish line, and every water station is manned by ER personnel.
Will there be food?
Yes. You can purchase food coupons on site. Coupons from previous years cannot be used.
Will there be a parking shuttle?
Yes, look for shuttle pickup/drop off sign at event area.
Is there a fee to participate in the mela games?
Yes, $5 for unlimited fun.
Is there a course time limit to complete the race?
The course limit is 1 hour for the 5K race, 2 hours for 10K race, and 3½ hours for the ½ Marathon.
What is the race route?
See race map(s).
How will my race time be computed?
All race times will be computed by an embedded chip in the race bib, provided you finish within the course time limit.
How do I find my race time?
Race times will be posted on the Om Run website. Please allow 24 hours.
Will I get a finisher certificate?
Yes, you will receive instructions after the event to print the finisher certificate.
What are the award categories?
- 10 years and under, Male and Female
- 11 to 14 years, Male and Female
- 15 to 39 years, Male and Female
- 40 to 64 years, Male and Female
- 65 and over, Male and Female
- 12 years and under, Male and Female
- 13 to 18 years, Male and Female
- 19 to 49 years, Male and Female
- 50 and over, Male and Female
Half-Marathon (minimum 16 years age)
- Top three, Male and Female
Winners are selected on chip time only. To be eligible for an award, participants must start within 5 minutes of the start time, and run with their own BIB. Any exchange of BIBs will lead to a disqualification from winner category.
Winners are eligible only for the race registered for. Any changes to race distance without the approval from the OmRun race director will disqualify runner from winner category.
Race Do’s & Don’ts
- Arrive at the starting line at least 30 minutes before race start
- Carry water, electrolyte and/or food during the race for your convenience
- Apply sunscreen before the race and hydrate before, during, and after the race.
- Stay on the right side of the trail
- Stay on the trail and follow volunteer instructions.
- Please pick up after yourself, keep the trail clean.
- Step on the timing mats, do not go around them.
- Do not lose your Bib. No award without bib.
- Do not run a different race than the one you registered for. This will disqualify you.
- Do not use someone else’s bib(ESPECIALLY WITHIN FAMILY CHANCES OF USING
WRONG BIB ARE GREATER). This will disqualify you.
- If possible, please do not carry valuables or bring bulky strollers on the trail.
Still need help? Send us a note!
For any other questions, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org